1. Check, clean and lubricate all rotating parts every year;
2. Clean the surface of the steel wire rope, rigging and all fasteners before the rainy season every year, and apply anti-rust oil;
3. Lubricate and maintain the generator bearing once every year;
4. The outdoor parts are made of stainless steel or have undergone special long-term anti-corrosion treatment. Clean rust and paint all open-air parts of the wind turbine every two years.
5. The generator adopts high-grade bearings and high-grade lithium-based grease. After 5 years of operation, the bearings need to be checked, and appropriate amount of grease is added if necessary.