L20V1902LT-2type closed-loop electrically controlled external mixing natural gas genset features:
1. Turbocharger pre-mixing technology, where gas and air are sucked in at the same time in the compressor, to be suitable for low-pressure gas,
2. The rarefied combustion technology uses WOODWARD's E6 control system to accurately control the air-fuel ratio. Reach the high - altitude combustion ratio, achieve rarefied combustion
3. The single point injection and air-fuel ratio closed-loop control technology can realize the closed-loop control of the air-fuel ratio (in). The engine can adjust the amount of air and natural gas according to the requirements of different working conditions and different speeds so that the engine can run in the best state.
4. Efficient and reliable design of the intake and exhaust system, the use of advanced high-pressure ratio, large flow supercharger, increase the flow area of the intake pipeline, improve the intake efficiency
5. High efficiency, low resistance and plate type oil cooler to improve cooling efficiency, increase the cooling area of air and lubricating oil.
6. The ignition system with high energy and high reliability is selected to make the combustion of each cylinder of the engine more stable and even.
Specification of 4000 Series
The single power of the long-stroke 20V190 gas engine covers the power segment of 1000kW~2000kW, and the gas type can take into account natural gas, gas and biogas, which has a broad market demand prospect.
|Engine model||Cylinders & Arrangement||Cylinder Bore,mm||Piston stroke,mm||Rated power,kW||RPM,r/min||Total piston displacement,L||Heat consumption ratekJ/kW.h||Lub. oil consumption rate g/kW.h||Start method|
|L12V200ZLT-2||12 cylinders||200||255||1320||1000||96.1||≤8850||≤0.6||DC24V Electric|
|Genset Model||Engine model||Alternator Model||Power kW||voltage||RPM,r/min||Frequency Hz||Power factor||Dimension mm||Weight kg|
If you have any questions or needs about the product, please fill in the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.